BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Thursday, November 17, 2011

New Kelley Armstrong Cover!

Kelley just shared on facebook and twitter the new cover for the next Women of the Otherworld book, titled "Thirteen". Isn't it gorgeous? I LOVE the colors and I'm delighted that the pentacle necklace is on the cover. I can hardly wait for this book even as I don't want the series to end.


2 comments:

  1. That's an awesome cover. I so have to have a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh? The Epic Finale? EEEKKKK. Not a happy bunny. Still lovely cover and I can't wait to get my hands on the book.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!